We have created 25+ courses in music, creativity, songwriting, worship, bible, theology, and mission that can help you grow in your craft, character, and culture-making.
For all our courses and access to our weekly free music, books, and courses go to https://www.bibleandworship.com.
This video specifically highlights aspects introduced in our Community and Pauline Epistles Course, and Reasoning: An Introduction to Worship Course, and Organization: Your Identity (here’s a bit of what you’ll learn)
- the family structure of the Pastoral Letters of Paul
- that the whole Bible, especially the New Testament, is community and family-shaped in order to grow you up into maturity in Christ
- that becoming a “whole” person is not about realizing your “best self,” but is about discovering God’s image in you as you serve within his Body and bring attention and glory to him
- to identify Kingdom and World Structures for Authority and Honor.
- to build life around a Kingdom Vision of Community.
- to critique cultural liturgies, discover their objects of idolatry, and utilize their meaning to turn people’s hearts back to worshipping the Lord.
- to connect the order, liturgy, and rhythms life to kingdom spiritual growth.
- to study Scripture in a way that awakens your heart, soul, and mind to the glory of the Trinity, and then put that into action in a life lived on mission