Author: David Lindner
After being a worship pastor for 14 years, I have now stepped into a Lead Pastor role. I've learned a lot, still have a lot to learn and invite you to teach me and if I can I'll share what I know with you! I’m also married to my lovely wonderful wife Bekki & we have 4 kids, Hannah, Henry, Harry & Harper. Make sure to follow me on Twitter @thedavidlindner.
More posts by David Lindner
- Episode 207
- Worship Ministry Catalyst Podcast, Episode 0200
- Worship Ministry Catalyst Podcast, Episode 0199
- Worship Ministry Catalyst Podcast, Episode 0198 – Reflecting on 10+ years of podcasting
- Required Reading: The Worship Pastor by Zac Hicks
- Soak: Giving People Time To “Take It All In”
- WMC Podcast, #196: Paul Baloche, Part 1 – Worship Leading
- WMC Podcast, #197: Paul Baloche, Part 2 – Worship Songwriting
- WMC Podcast, Episode #195: What do you do when your church wants to meet a justice need, but the neighborhood doesn’t support you?
- WMC Podcast, Episode #194: Why Do We Change In Ministry? What Changes Should We Be Making Now?
About Our Network
Music | Bible | Worship Courses
Click on Image!
We have over 30+ courses launching and more to come to equip you in Music, Bible, Worship, Mission, and Culture Formation in all aspects of work, home and play.
Follow us on Twitter
Amazon Affiliates Disclaimer
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”