Author: David Lindner
After being a worship pastor for 14 years, I have now stepped into a Lead Pastor role. I've learned a lot, still have a lot to learn and invite you to teach me and if I can I'll share what I know with you! I’m also married to my lovely wonderful wife Bekki & we have 4 kids, Hannah, Henry, Harry & Harper. Make sure to follow me on Twitter @thedavidlindner.
More posts by David Lindner
- Worship Ministry Catalyst Podcast, Episode 0200
- Worship Ministry Catalyst Podcast, Episode 0199
- Worship Ministry Catalyst Podcast, Episode 0198 – Reflecting on 10+ years of podcasting
- Required Reading: The Worship Pastor by Zac Hicks
- Soak: Giving People Time To “Take It All In”
- WMC Podcast, #196: Paul Baloche, Part 1 – Worship Leading
- WMC Podcast, #197: Paul Baloche, Part 2 – Worship Songwriting
- WMC Podcast, Episode #195: What do you do when your church wants to meet a justice need, but the neighborhood doesn’t support you?
- WMC Podcast, Episode #194: Why Do We Change In Ministry? What Changes Should We Be Making Now?
- WMC Podcast, Episode #0193: Keith Getty
About Our Network
Make Jesus Culture Conference
Click on Image on Go Now!
We are giving away weekly freebies to you. We have over 25 courses, and 50 Bible Studies all pertaining to worshipping and honoring God in all of life.
Music With a Twist
In partnership with Garden City and Finale Music, we're giving away a FREE month of Private Music Lessons for your friends & family to promote the end of summer and Back to School festivities. Take lessons with the best teachers in the industry from Jamplay, Berklee College, Grand Canyon University, Visible Music College, Musician's Institute and Garden City.
To Redeemer text "GCP SPECIAL" to 662.722.3493
Follow us on Twitter
Amazon Affiliates Disclaimer
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”