It’s been an argument for decades now. There are many out there among us that think choir is a thing of the past. It was something that was done 50 years ago, and should have died by now. The people who have held on to choir have been viewed as people who just refuse to adapt to the times, clinging tightly to a tradition...read more
Home >> Choir
Dec 06, 10
Page 1 of 11
When The Snow Falls
Worship Ministry Catalyst is a networking resource for all worship leaders and worship team members, serving as a catalyst to facilitate worship in the local church.
By PRIMEBTS free bet
Leave a voicemail for the show!
- ... http://t.co/dLQ5SifupL about 14 hours ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Repost:: 10 reasons you should like us on... http://t.co/0bzsB8Soah about 1 day ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Repost:: WMC - 0120 - Special... http://t.co/yt9c2FA0to about 1 day ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dinner Party – Proverbious – Day 137 – Proverbs 15:15-17: Proverbs 15:15-17 All the days of the afflicted are ... http://t.co/njITVQEcN9 about 2 days ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Repost:: Top 5 Blogs/Forums for Guitarists - Okay, even... http://t.co/DkQagtRvm4 about 2 days ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your Face Will Surely Show It – Proverbious – Day 136 – Proverbs 15:12-14: Proverbs 15:12-14 The scorner does ... http://t.co/dfh3CYCrBS about 3 days ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Repost:: Encouraging Volunteers - The... http://t.co/JyTLbZWkJ1 about 3 days ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite