We have created 25+ courses in music, creativity, songwriting, worship, bible, theology, and mission that can help you grow in your craft, character, and culture-making.
For all our courses and access to our weekly free music, books, and courses go to https://www.bibleandworship.com.
This video specifically highlights aspects introduced in our Songwriter’s Garage and Fragments course (here’s a bit of what you’ll learn)
- how to add simple rhythmic complexity to your songwriting’s accompaniment, lyrics, and arrangement
- how to add melodic interest and hooks to your creations
- how to get behind some of your musical limitations with a new box of tricks and musical possibilities
- how to critically listen to stellar original songwriting in a manner that teaches you how to create your own ideas
- how to uncover the skills, melodies, techniques, etc., in your favorite songs, and turn those ideas into original hooks of your own