Author: Dave Yauk
Dave Yauk is first a foremost a follower of Jesus. He is Husband to Katie, and Father to 4 wonderful children (Naomi, Jesse, Levi, and Analise). Dave's primary passion is to seek after Gods Glory in all things, and in his contribution you'll find he holds a passion for Theology and all things Beautiful as seen in the Creator, Creativity, Character and Culture. Dave has been privileged to do ministry in over 17 countries. This has been his primary means of education and learning as a follower of Jesus. However, Dave has also had the honor of getting a B.A. from Colorado Christian University in Organizational Management and Christian Leadership, a Master's in Divinity from Liberty University, and a Doctorate in Worship Studies from I.W.S. Dave owns the Garden City Project (an online collaborative marketplace for Christian artists and innovators), Finale School of Music, and teaches online guitar for Jamplay.com. He is also a Professor of Theology, Worship and Missiology at Visible Music College and Grand Canyon University.
More posts by Dave Yauk
- Test Your Character and Worship Maturity
- VODCAST 1D: Tips and Tricks to Songwriting in the Style of For King & Country
- Last Chance for This Friday
- Strength and Stretch for Guitar
- VODCAST 1C: Song Written in the Style of For King & Country
- SURPRISE ON FRIDAY APRIL 3, 2020
- Study the Bible For Yourself
- Paul’s Letters: A Biblical Course on Community
- Human Wellness & The Book of Acts
- VODCAST 1B: Musical Tips & Tricks to For King & Country
About Our Network
At WMC, in partnership with GCP, we want to encourage, equip, and celebrate believers using their gifts creatively to support the worship and mission of the local church.
Music | Bible | Worship Courses
Click on Image!
We have over 30+ courses launching and more to come to equip you in Music, Bible, Worship, Mission, and Culture Formation in all aspects of work, home and play.
Follow us on Twitter
Amazon Affiliates Disclaimer
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”